The House of Delegates shall be the governing and official voting body of MNA and shall be composed of the MNA Board of Directors and elected accredited delegates from the LBUs. The House of Delegates is accountable to the membership. Article VI, Section 1 of the MNA Bylaws.
2016 HOUSE OF DELEGATES ADOPTED RESOLUTIONS
- Resolution on Opportunities for Independent Labor Political Action in the Wake of the Sanders Campaign
- Resolution Supporting the Formation of the Michigan Retired Nurse Professionals
- Resolution to Defeat Trump’s Agenda
- Resolution Supporting the Michigan Mental Health and Wellness Commission
- Resolution to Support the Recommendations of the 2015 Michigan Prescription Drug & Opioid Abuse Task Force
- Emergency Resolution – Resolution in Solidarity with the Standing Rock Sioux and All Indigenous Peoples and with Environmental Justice Activists Opposing the Dakota Access Pipeline