News & Events
- 10.24.2014 | Nurses still concerned about Ebola preparedness in Michigan; send Governor Snyder an invitation to meet
- 10.23.2014 | Michigan RNs continue to be concerned: Many hospitals are still unprepared
- 10.17.2014 | Take the Michigan Ebola information and readiness survey here!
- 10.15.2014 | Michigan Nurses’ Statement on Ebola Crisis: Michigan RNs say many hospitals unprepared
- 10.02.2014 | Nurses condemn GOP mailer directing calls to candidate’s mother in hospice
- 09.23.2014 | MNA testimony helps stop McLaren end-around in Legislature
- 09.16.2014 | UPDATED Sept 19th - Nurses Ask, “Will It Take a Tragedy Before UM Fixes Unsafe Parking?”
- 08.12.2014 | Michigan nurses shine light on Gov. Snyder's harmful policies: New TV ad advocates for safe care for all patients
- 07.19.2014 | Nurses, Activists, Cite Public Health Emergency In Detroit Water Shutoffs
- 06.05.2014 | Nurses' statement on GOP lawmakers mocking women on the House Floor
- 05.16.2014 | Nurses Launch Patient Safety Campaign: 'When It Matters Most, Insist on a Registered Nurse'
- 05.08.2014 | Commentary: For Nurses Week, skip the pizza - give me safe staffing