This CE is FREE for MNA members and $20 for non-members.
Complete the evaluation and post-test response form and make your payment ONLINE by clicking here.
AWARDING OF CE
Participants who achieve a minimum passing score of 80% will receive a certificate awarding 1.0 contact hour. Participants who do not achieve a passing score will have the option to retake the test at no additional cost.
Michigan Nurses Association is accredited as a provider of nursing continuing professional development by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation.
- Michigan Human Trafficking Task Force
- Michigan Pregnancy Resource Centers
- Michigan State Police
- Michigan Law, U of M – Human Trafficking Clinic 734-764-1358
- MDHHS – Human Trafficking
- MDHHS – Human Trafficking of Children Protocol
Polaris Project: National Human Trafficking Resource Center
- Website: https://polarisproject.org/how-human-trafficking-happens/
- Hotline: (888) 373-7888 or text BeFree (233733),
- 24/7 The hotline fields tips about potential trafficking situations, provides urgent and non-urgent referrals for services
Trafficking in Persons and Worker Exploitation Task Force Line
- Website: www.justice.gov/actioncenter/crime.html#trafficking
- Hotline: (888) 428-7581
- Funded by the U.S. Department of Justice; direct call to federal law enforcement from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. EST on weekdays.
National Center for Missing and Exploited Children (NCMEC)
- Website: www.missingkids.com/home
- Hotline: (800) 843-5678
- Provides services, resources, training, and technical assistance to assist child victims of abduction and sexual exploitation, their families, and serving professionals.
- Website: www.missingkids.com/CyberTipline
- To offer leads and tips regarding suspected crimes of sexual exploitation committed against children.