- NIOSH celebrates nurses with helpful information
- How to avoid heat stress while wearing PPE
- How to take care of skin irritation from tight-fitting respirators
- The latest COVID-19 clinical guidelines for health professionals from the CDC
- COVID-19 Vaccination information for health professionals
- Michigan’s vaccine information page
- Where we stand in Michigan with COVID-19 cases (scroll down this page for maps and data)
- Where we stand in Michigan with COVID-19 vaccination
- How to volunteer to help with immunizations and other pandemic efforts in Michigan
A Journey through Grief – PowerPoint Presentation
Presented by Dr. Talitha Easterly, L.L.P., Heart Reflections, L.L.C.
WELLNESS, HELP AND SUPPORT GROUPS FOR HEALTHCARE WORKERS
- Free 60 minute online support meetings by licensed trauma professionals. The meetings provide a private space for front line workers to discuss the stress and trauma they might experience as a result of COVID-19.
- Care for Givers — support for healthcare workers & frontline caregivers
- Free Online Support Group for First Responders and Health Care Workers
- Online COVID Support Group for Nurses in Michigan
- Hospital Hero Help could be anything from meals, shopping/errands, grocery runs, pet/child care issues, lodging, etc.
- Michigan’s Stay Well Counseling program
- Addressing Emotional Needs While You’re Sick: Guidance for Individuals
- Addressing Patients Emotional Needs During COVID-19 Workup and Diagnosis: Guidance for Clinicians
- Supporting Emotional Health of the Health Care Workforce
- Managing Stress & Self-Care During Covid-19: Information for Nurses
- Michigan Coronovirus Information
- Michigan Resources for Health Professionals
- Interested in the epidemiology of COVID-19? Check out the World Health Organization status reports
- CDC Risk assessment guidance
- CDC Travel Health Alert Notice (THAN)
- CDC Interim Infection Protection and Control Recommendations for Health Care Professionals
- CDC COVID-19 Website 800-CDC-INFO (800-232-4636)|TTY: 888-232-6348
- Real time global cases map by the Center for Systems Science and Engineering at Johns Hopkins University
The Michigan History Center is documenting the impact of the coronavirus emergency on Michiganders through your stories.