There are many ways you can contribute to the collective power of your union:
- Attend your local membership meetings to make sure you have information and input.
- Serve on a committee or board – your local bargaining unit and MNA both offer opportunities to make a difference this way. Click here for information about MNA committees with open positions.
- MNA is fighting for you at the State Capitol! Speak out on legislation that affects you and your practice.
- Participate in events such as MNA rallies and conferences.
- Speak up! Whether confronting issues in the workplace or in the media, MNA is here to support you and make your voice heard.
- Stay informed through our e-mail alerts, Facebook page and Twitter feed.
- Engage your coworkers in conversations about workplace/unit issues and discuss how they can address their concerns using their union contract.
- Donate to the MNA PAC (Political Action Committee).